Welcome to https://metaqil.com (the” Site”,”We”). We understand that privacy online is important to users of our Site, especially when conducting business. This statement governs our privacy policies with respect to those users of the Site (”Visitors”) who visit without transacting business and Visitors who register to transact business on the Site and make use of the various services offered by You First Services, Inc. (collectively, ”Services”) (”Authorized Customers”).
refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Data We Gather
Information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, billing address, home address etc – mainly information that is necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your shopping cart information, your IP address, your shopping history (if there is any) etc. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We gather information from our trusted partners with confirmation that they have legal grounds to share that information with us. This is either information you have provided them directly with or that they have gathered about you on other legal grounds.
Publicly available information
We might gather information about you that is publicly available.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- – provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; sending you products and services you have purchased; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- – enhance your customer experience;
- – fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your consent.
With whom may the information may be shared?
We may only share your Personal Data with our trusted affiliates, contractors and agents in the normal course of business for delivery of the activities to which you have agreed. Unless otherwise specified in the website or mobile application, we will not sell or rent Personal Data to other third parties, except that your Personal Data may be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this site or a part of it and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred.
How is Personal Data stored?
Personal Data collected by the Site is securely stored and is not accessible to third parties or employees of You First Services, Inc. except for use as indicated above.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
What choices are available to Visitors regarding collection, use and distribution of the information?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may access, download and delete the data collected from/about them on our Privacy Tools Page here. Visitors and Authorized Customers may opt out of receiving unsolicited information from or being contacted by us and/or our vendors and affiliated agencies by unsubscribing from our emails using a link provided in every email message, responding to emails as instructed, or by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone at +1(866)265-6105 or +1(716)204-7215, or mail at 485 Cayuga Rd, Buffalo, NY 14225.
How can Visitors correct any inaccuracies in Personal Data?
Visitors and Authorized Customers may correct or update the Personal Data about them by making changes to their accounts if they have created one or by contacting us here or emailing us at email@example.com
Cookies and other technologies we use
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- – Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- – Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- – Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- – Advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed to the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
https://metaqil.com contains links to other web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are moving to another web site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Last updated: 7/19/2018